PHANews is a biweekly e-newsletter providing the latest news on PH and PHA for members of the PH community.
Oct. 29, 2014 - Welcome to PH Awareness Month!
- Blog from PHA's President: Welcome to PH Awareness Month!
- Color the World Periwinkle: PHers Unite this Saturday for Color the World Periwinkle Day!
- Spread PH Awareness: Are You #PHAware?
- Online Education for All: Upcoming PHA Classroom Webinars
- For Medical Professionals: Three New Courses on PHA Online University
- PH News Headlines
- Video Spotlight: National PH Advocacy Day is coming up on Nov. 13. Ella and Kori have created their Still PHighting videos advocating for better research for PH.
The following archives are provided for historical purposes only. Given the changing nature of the web, some links may have expired, but each past issue will still give you a sense of what was going on in the PH community at any given time.
2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009
PHA is proud to be able to make educational materials and programs like these available for free to everyone because of the generous support from members of the community just like you. Donations are welcome!