Who will your family meet at the PH doctor's office or hospital?

If the doctor thinks that you or your family member might have pulmonary hypertension, the doctor might suggest some special tests that help him or her decide if someone has PH and, later on, whether the medicines are helping their PH. These tests might be done at the doctor's office or at the hospital. When your family comes to the doctor's office or hospital, you will meet lots of people who work or volunteer there.

Who Do You Want to Meet First?

PH Specialist

Nurse or Physician Assistant

Test Technicians

Social Worker

Research Coordinator

Child Life Specialist

Learn More:

PH tests



© 2015 Pulmonary Hypertension Association. All Rights Reserved.
Visit PHA's main website: www.PHAssociation.org