Social support is essential while the COVID-19 pandemic keeps people physically distant.
Thanks to Pulmonary Hypertension Association (PHA) virtual support groups, you can connect with others affected by pulmonary hypertension (PH), learn and have fun.
Use the steps below to get started:
- Find an upcoming meeting on the PHA Support Group Calendar. You can attend any meeting, in any location, because all meetings are conducted via phone or computer.
- Reserve your spot. Contact the support group leader through the RSVP information on the calendar post.
- Save the call information from the support group leader. You should receive a phone number and a computer link. PHA support group leaders use RingCentral software to conduct the calls.
- A few minutes before the meeting is about to start, dial the phone number or click the link to join the video call..
- If you click the link, you have the option to share your webcam so other attendees can see you. You will be able to see others who share their webcams. You don’t have to use the webcam or camera function if you don’t feel comfortable. If you don’t have a laptop, computer or smartphone, you can just call in.
- Enjoy the meeting!
Questions? Contact us.