Submit Your Journeys Story
Thank you for contributing your story to the growing history of the PH community. This is a space where you can share any or all aspects of your life as a person touched by pulmonary hypertension.
As you share your story, think about what others in the community can learn from your experience - especially newly diagnosed patients. If you need some inspiration to get started, consider writing about:
- Your diagnosis process
- What medications you/your loved one/your friend takes
- How has PH affected you and your family
- How you first connected with the PH community
- How you have participated in the PH community (i.e. Support Groups, advocacy, awareness activities, fundraisers, Special Events, etc...)
- Your experience with PHA Conferences or other PHA events
Thanks for sharing your story.
PHA does not recommend or endorse any specific physicians, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be mentioned in these stories. Reliance on any information appearing on this website is solely at your own risk. Stories shared on this website are general information and are not intended to substitute for informed professional advice. Each person is different and as such, may respond differently to treatments, thus the stories are shared with the hope that they may be helpful for those who choose to take a greater responsibility for their own health. Always seek help from a health professional.