AWARENESS MONTH TOOLKIT
Join the Pulmonary Hypertension Association in promoting Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness Month. PHA has assembled this toolkit to assist you in increasing awareness of pulmonary hypertension in November.
Social Media Profile and Cover Photos
Click the image to open it to its full size.
Sample Social Media Posts
Want to join the conversation? Use these sample social media posts on your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn accounts to spread awareness of PH! (Note: Twitter accounts are limited to posts of 280 characters.)
- November is Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness Month! Follow along with @PHAssociation throughout the month to raise awareness and discover PH. Learn more. phassociation.org/awarenessmonth. #PHAwarenessMonth
- Pulmonary hypertension is a complex, rare disease that can be associated with other rare conditions. Discover PH and its associated diseases during #PHAwarenessMonth in November. Learn more: phassociation.org/awarenessmonth.
- Common pulmonary hypertension symptoms include breathlessness, fatigue, dizziness, fainting, chest pain and swelling in the arms and legs. Discover more PH facts, events and shareable graphics by visiting PHA’s Awareness Month Calendar. phassociation.org/awarenessmonth. #PHAwarenessMonth
- Flaunt your mask for Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness Month! Share a selfie of yourself wearing your handmade face covering, and make sure to tag @PHAssociation. Learn how you can raise PH awareness in November. phassociation.org/awarenessmonth. #PHAwarenessMonth
- I am/We are joining the @PHAssociation to raise pulmonary hypertension awareness in November. Discover PH by visiting phassociation.org/awarenessmonth. #PHAwarenessMonth
- Join PHA Tuesday, Nov. 10, for #PHAwarenessMonth Day of Action. Email your members of Congress about your experience as a PH patient during the COVID-19 pandemic to raise PH awareness. Share your story now.
- Share your pulmonary hypertension story with Congress for #PHAwarenessMonth Day of Action Tuesday, Nov. 10. You can improve the lives of PH patients by telling elected officials how PH has altered your life. Share your story.
- Educate Congress about pulmonary hypertension’s devastating health effects and how it affects quality of lie. Share your PH story with policymakers for #PHAwarenessMonth Day of Action Nov. 10. Email Congress now.