Find a CTEPH Doctor

Our Find a CTEPH Doctor Directory is meant to assist you in identifying doctors with expertise and resources to diagnose and manage WHO Group IV pulmonary hypertension (PH caused by blood clots in the lungs). PHA encourages patients to seek care from doctors with experience and expertise in PH.

We provide this information as a service to patients and do not specifically endorse any individual physician. All information has been provided by the doctors so you can make your own assessment of their qualifications. All doctors on the list are members of the Pulmonary Hypertension Clinicians and Researchers (PHCR), PHA’s membership network for physicians and researchers.

Learn more about choosing your CTEPH doctor, including questions you should ask