Your donation is an investment in hope.
Your gift at work
Every gift to PHA works hard. Here are some of the ways your donation will make a difference:
- Each $25 gift allows PHA to provide its 300-page Survival Guide to a patient who cannot afford it.
- Each $50 gift provides 10 newly diagnosed patients with PHA’s guidebook, Navigating Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Each $100 gift covers PHA’s Patient-to-Patient Support Line for a month.
- Each $250 gift alerts nearly 1,000 patients of the opportunity to attend a local support group meeting.
- Each $500 gift makes PHA’s website available for a week.
- Each $1,000 gift makes Pathlight, PHA’s information-rich quarterly newsletter, available to 700 people.
When you donate to PHA, you know that your gift will be working hard towards making life better for our patients and families all across the county. In 2016, for the 13th consecutive year, PHA received a four-star rating for sound business practices from Charity Navigator, the nation’s leading online evaluator of U.S. nonprofits. Learn more about PHA’s fiscal responsibility and Charity Navigator rating.
Ways to give
There are many ways to give, including supporting PHA with a general gift, honoring the memory of a loved one with a memorial gift, or helping keep hope alive by making a monthly gift.
Use our secure form to donate online or use this printable form to donate by mail.