Join PHA at 2 p.m. EST on Nov. 9 for a CTEPH Awareness Day Facebook Live event. William Auger, M.D., and advocate and CTEPH patient Angela Michelle will discuss causes, symptoms, risks, diagnosis and treatments of CTEPH. Angela will share her CTEPH diagnosis story and its impact on her life. Visit PHA’s Facebook page at
November 9, 2022 @ 6:00 pm EST - 7:00 pm EST -
The PHA support group leader has been notified that you’ve registered. No further action is needed. The PHA support group leader will send you the meeting information as soon as possible. If you do not receive the information on the day before the meeting, contact the leader using the email above.
November 9, 2022 @ 8:00 pm EST - 9:00 pm EST -
Ground rules for the call:
• Mute your phone when you’re not speaking.
• Be mindful that there are many people on the call and we only have one hour. We will share the space so everyone has a chance to speak.
• Be respectful in your word choices.
• Avoid discussing controversial topics such as politics and religion.
• When you speak, say your name and state – for example, “This is Abby from Maryland and I have a question.”
The information for the call is below. You can use the link on your computer or device to video chat, or the phone number to call in with your telephone:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
The preferred web browser for Ring Central is Google Chrome.
Or join by telephone:
1(470) 869 2200
Meeting ID: 149 564 6403
If you have any questions, please contact us at 301-565-3004 x777 or gro.noitaicossAHP@troppuS.