Caring Voice 2018-01-08T14:20:05+00:00
  • Author
    Participant
    #7719 |

Hi Everyone,
    I just joined back with PHA after about a 15 year absence. A few of you may still remember me from the 1998 PHA convention in Dallas, Texas. Well actually it would be my Dad that you would remember, Don Fournier. He was so concerned and worried about me back then, and to update you, he hasn’t changed a bit. Still concerned and worried. I’m trying to figure out the forums, but I need help with Financial assistance information. I was with Caring Voice Coalition and they were helping pay part of my insurance premium and I saw online today that they will no longer be helping any disease for 2018. Is there any other foundation that will help with Insurance Premiums? I only have cobra insurance until March 31st of this year and then I’m strictly on Medicare only. I am needing your expertise on what I do from here.
    Thank you,
    Marnie Fournier

• Patricia
    Participant

Hi Marnie. Besides Caring Voice, there is Good Days, there number is (877) 968-7233 and their website is mygooddays.org. There is also Prescription Hope, 1-877-296-4673, prescriptionhope.com. Good luck.

• Abby Sickles PHA
    Keymaster

Hi Marnie,

Please check out PHA’s online insurance guide: https://phassociation.org/patients/insurance/financial-assistance/
    PHA updates this page as soon as we hear any news from financial assistance organizations regarding PH funds. Please continue to check this page to stay updated with the situation.

If you have additional questions, you can contact Katie Kroner at PHA at 301-565-3004 x749

Thanks!
    Abby

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.