Co Pay Assistance 2018-01-10T17:05:22+00:00

Home Forums General Discussion (Public Forum) Co Pay Assistance

• Author
    Participant
    #7737 |

I always had Caring Voice to assist with co-pays but since this year they are not offering anything. I have looked into other associations but not successful. Does anyone else have any co-pay assistance with another association.

• Abby Sickles PHA
    Keymaster

Hi Dawn,

Please check out PHA’s online insurance guide: https://phassociation.org/patients/insurance/financial-assistance/
    PHA updates this page as soon as we hear any news from financial assistance organizations regarding PH funds. Please continue to check this page to stay updated with the situation.

If you have additional questions, you can contact Katie Kroner at PHA at 301-565-3004 x749

Thanks!
    Abby

• Dawn Reynolds
      Participant

Thanks Abby! I already did that and the only association that is assisting patients are patients that are
      on Medicare. I’ll contact Katie and see if she has any other information. Thank you for the quick response!

I thought Good Days and Prescription Hope only took patients who have medicare but I will check again. Thanks

• Patricia
    Participant

Hi Dawn, try Good Days and Prescription Hope.

• Dawn Reynolds
    Participant

Good Days and Prescription Hope only assists with Medicare, Medicaid. Thanks

• PHA Staff
    Keymaster

PHA is receiving a high volume of calls related to help paying for PH medications. We understand how critical these calls are, and we want everyone to get the information they need as quickly as possible. Please note that PHA does not offer copay or premium assistance. Individuals seeking copay assistance should call the company that makes their PH therapy. A list of those phone numbers and related resources is available at https://phassociation.org/help/.

PHA reviews these funds daily to check and see if they are open and this page is always up to date.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.