Pain Management 2017-12-29T03:01:31+00:00

Home Forums General Discussion (Public Forum) Pain Management

Tagged: 

• Author
    Participant
    #7663 |

I take 1600 micrograms of twice daily of Uptravi along with Adcirca. I have been able to adapt to most side effects so far but the one that will not go away is leg pain. Sometimes it’s in my arms but mostly my legs. It feels like someone is pulling my legs off. I am not willing to reduce my meds because I like feeling like I can breathe, but the pain prevents me participating in things I enjoy. Does anyone else experience this pain and what options are there for managing it? I had someone in another group tell me to eat a cannabis cookie each morning and night, but that is not an option to even try as I live in a state where that is not legal. I see my doctor soon and would like to have information as to what others do. Thanks 🙂

• Nancy Maynes
    Participant

I have had pah for over fifteen years now and also had leg problems, my pain was more in my nerves. I was diagnosed with restless leg syndrome. I have been taking medication since and no longer in pain. I also have sleep apnea.

• Autumn Welch
      Participant

Thanks Nancy. What meds do you take for PAH? This pain really got worse for me on uptravi. How do they diagnose restless leg? I have had no other health problems so far but I’m getting older so it’s likely they will start. I was diagnosed 8 years ago with symptoms beginning 10 years ago. I like uptravi and this is the only side effect that hinders my quality of life. Glad you was able to clear up your pain.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.