Planning your vacation around the 2018 Conference 2018-01-26T16:12:12+00:00

Home Forums 2018 Conference (Public Forum) Planning your vacation around the 2018 Conference

• Author
    Keymaster
    #7917 |

Plan your va-cay today! Many people who are traveling to Orlando for PHA’s 2018 International PH Conference and Scientific Sessions are planning to take advantage of the many theme parks and attractions in the the area. Do you have recommendations for visiting these parks with PH? Found a great flight online? Use this board to share and help make your plans.

• PHA Staff
    Keymaster

This year’s Conference takes place in Orlando, Florida at the Renaissance Orlando at Seaworld. More hotel information, including rates and contact info can be found at https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ehome/phaconference/668842/. Also follow that link for information on event travel and airline discounts.

• Doug Taylor
    Participant

Anyone interested in a day at SeaWorld or Disney World? I’ll be traveling alone and don’t want to go to SeaWorld or Disney by myself. Maybe a small group?

• Stephanie Bachelder
      Participant

Doug I may be traveling alone as well, but Sherry (whom you met with me last July) may be with me…not sure. But no matter, I would love to do SeaWorld &/or Disney with you! I don’t know that I will afford to do both, but we can talk about it! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Sarah Maddox
    Participant

I would plan your vacation after conference with a day of rest in between. Keep in mind – July is extremely hot and not the best time of year to do the theme parks.
    Also, If you go to Disney , you can get a disability pass that lets you pretty much fast pass the lines without waiting.
    check it out here
    https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/disney-parks-disability-access-service-card-fact-sheet/

• Abby Sickles PHA
    Keymaster

Doug, I would DEFINITELY do a Disney day with you ๐Ÿ™‚ I will either be super energized or completely exhausted after Conference…or both!

• elora murison
    Participant

If I get scholarship ill be flying from Australia, and mum wants at least a days to rest before conference or park. I am considering coming a little early maybe the Monday before, then have Tuesday break Wednesday Thursday Disney or universal then the conference that weekend then the next week Monday Tuesday the other park we don’t do the first week then fly home…. anyone think that could be a good idea

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.