Pump Pouch for Veletri with 100ml case 2018-07-25T14:21:07+00:00

Home Forums General Discussion (Public Forum) Pump Pouch for Veletri with 100ml case

• Author
    Participant
    #8013 |

Recently diagnosed with PAH due to Liver Cirrhosis and has since been put on IV Veletri. The pouch that was supplied with the first shipment of Veletri isn’t really well suited for wearing 24/7 and has such a small strap it digs into my wife’s waist or neck depending on where she is wearing it. Any suggestions on pouch with a larger strap for a cadd pump and 100ml cassette? Thanks Tony a new caregiver

• Ava
    Participant

Hi Tony,
    I’m hoping some of the Veletri users get back to you with a more detailed answer (I’m on oral meds only) but wanted to let you know that there were previously discussions on this topic (on the old MyPHA site). From what I can recall, a few Veletri users mentioned buying purses/bags online through Amazon (even though they weren’t designed for Veletri) and saying they were happy with the products and that you wouldn’t know it was for medication (just looked like a bag). I can’t recall specific brands, sorry, but perhaps someone else can give you more detail.

Meanwhile, all the best to you and your wife – please let us know if you have any questions!
    Cheers,
    Ava

• Brenda Harman
    Participant

Hi Tony,

I am a PH patient and have been on the Veletri IV going on eight yrs now. I’m hoping in the coming weeks I will be able to switch from my IV to orals. If that is the case I have an extra fanny pack pouch I could send to you. The straps are wide (approx 1.5in.); they shouldn’t bother your wife too much. Send me your address at brendaharman93@gmail.com if you would like for me to send it to you. It will be 2 to 4 weeks before I can send it. (Waiting to be certain that I am switching PH meds)

Brenda Harman

• Clarissa
    Participant

I might have a pouch with my supplies when I was on it, but it might be the same as you already have… i also have a ton of extra supplies from when i was on the drug if you have any intrest in that. Just lmk 🙂

• Debbie
    Participant

I am on Remodulin which is about the same size pump and cartridge. I have found that a fanny back works best to carry the pump during the daytime (I wear it under my clothing when possible) and I actually made a softer version of a fanny pack to wear at night. Your wife may want to try modifying her bra to actually hold the pump.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.