Help Us Help You!
PHA Advisory Boards are comprised of persons with a direct connection to PH. From representing the needs of special populations within the PH community to special projects, our Advisory Board members provide PHA with guidance, recommendations and feedback on programs and services that impact the PH community. These boards generate unique insights that ensure best-quality resources and programming for the PH community.
Learn more about current Advisory Board members and submit feedback by clicking the links below.
- Caregiver Advisory Board
- CTEPH Advisory Board
- Generation Hope (Young Adult) Advisory Board
- Men Living with PH Advisory Board
- Newly Diagnosed Advisory Board
- Parents of Pediatric Patients Advisory Board
- PH Plus (Patients with Associated Conditions) Advisory Board
- Social Media Advisory Board
- Specialty Pharmacy Advisory Board
- suPer Heroes (Long-Term Survivor) Advisory Board
- Support Group Leaders Advisory Board
- Transplant Advisory Board