Pulmonary Hypertension Professional Network Enrollment
We are glad that you have been referred to PHA’s PH Professional Network (PHPN). PHPN is a community of hundreds of PH-treating non-physician clinicians dedicated to enhancing communication and professional development, and furthering pulmonary hypertension research and education. Members of PHPN work together to make a significant difference in the field of pulmonary hypertension.
PHPN Member Benefits – $50 Annual Fee
Subscription to the PHPN email group, your direct link to hundreds of knowledgeable colleagues.
- Discounted registration fees for PHA’s International PH Conference and Scientific Sessions and PHA’s PH Professional Network Symposium.
- A New Member Kit with a PH Clinical Quick Reference Guide, a copy of Pulmonary Hypertension: A Patient’s Survival Guide, PHA’s Roadmap to Hope to share with patients and more.
Opportunity to join a PHPN committee and make significant contributions to the field.
- Partner with PHA by hosting a Building Medical Education in PH event at your institution.
- Receive PHA’s PH Roundup – PHA’s monthly newsletter about cutting-edge opportunities and findings in the field.
- Learn or help others through the PHPN Mentor Program.
We would like to thank the person who referred you. Please type his or her name below to continue to the membership payment page.
[wufoo username=”phassociation” formhash=”q12i69s10r3jtiu” autoresize=”true” height=”324″ header=”hide” ssl=”true”]