PH Professional Network (PHPN) Membership Benefits
PHPN is a community of hundreds of PH-treating non-physician clinicians, nurses and allied health professionals dedicated to advocating for the PH community and providing quality patient care.
PHPN Member Benefits
- Connect with hundreds of PH-treating colleagues in real time in the PHPN email group.
- PH Roundup – PHA’s monthly e-newsletter for health care providers with the latest scientific findings and research opportunities.
- Pathlight – PHA’s quarterly magazine with medical updates and stories from the PH community.
- A free digital copy of the Pulmonary Hypertension: A Patient’s Survival Guide, the comprehensive patient and caregiver reference for PH.
- Discounts on patient education materials such as PHA’s flagship resource, Understanding Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Access member-exclusive discounts to attend PHA’s biennial meetings – PHPN Symposium and PHA’s International PH Conference and Scientific Sessions where you can network and earn CME/CE and network.
- Boost your CV and participate in project-driven PHPN committees and make significant contributions to the field.
- Learn from veteran PH professionals or become a mentor yourself through the PHPN Mentor Program.
- Partner with PHA to promote a PH event at your institution in PH Roundup and a one-time email to PHA medical members within 500 miles of your institution.
- Utilize clinical practice tools and patient education resources available in PHA’s Member Portal.