PH CLINICIANS AND RESEARCHERS (PHCR)
PHCR is PHA’s medical membership network for physicians and researchers interested in pulmonary hypertension. Join PHCR to be instantly connected with more than 600 PH-treating physicians and researchers in the U.S. and around the world, including members of PHA’s Scientific Leadership Council (SLC).
Get Connected Using Your PHCR Member Benefits
- List your practice in the Find a Doctor section of the PHA website
- Exchange ideas on the PHCR email group
- Attend a live educational program or access the PHA Online University
- Enjoy discounted registration fees for PHA’s International PH Conference and Scientific Sessions ($100 savings)
- Share your expertise by speaking at an upcoming PHA program or writing a guest column for one of PHA’s publications
- Partner with PHA to promote a PH event at your institution in PH Roundup and a one-time email to PHA medical members within 500 miles of your institution.
- Receive the PH Roundup – PHA’s monthly newsletter about cutting-edge opportunities and findings in the field.
Membership in PHCR is open to physicians and PhD-level researchers for an annual fee of $135. Applicants who are completing residency or fellowship programs and are interested in pulmonary hypertension may become members for $35, a $100 discount.
PHA is offering an introductory first year of free PHCR membership for physicians, researchers, residents and fellows outside of the United States. PHA believes that medical professionals everywhere should have access to current PH medical information and an opportunity to network with others in the field. We hope your free year of membership in PHCR will provide you with valuable connections, tools and education and that you will become a dues-paying member in the following years.
For physicians in countries that have a Gross National Income (GNI) per capita of less than $5,000, PHA is offering free membership renewals on a yearly basis.
PHA is using data provided by the World Bank to define these countries. As new data are released, we will update our list of qualifying countries.
Already a Member?
Thank you! We appreciate your continued support of PHA’s mission.
- Update your member profile – for current members only (you will be prompted to sign in)
- Renew your membership
- Connect with colleagues via the PHCR email group and Find a Doctor directory
For more information
Contact gro.noitaicossAHP@RCHP or call 301-565-3004 x776.