PHPN Mentor Application
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and will be reviewed by PHA staff. Qualified applicants will be presented to the PHPN Executive Committee for appointment.
- At least five years of PH experience (clinical or research).
- Expertise in specific areas needed by experienced PH providers for professional development (e.g., Pulmonary rehabilitation, publication, database management, program administration, research protocol/budget/IRB).
- Experience with all classes of FDA-approved PAH therapies.
- Have a desire and ability to work with new or less-experienced PH professionals.
- Have a desire and ability to work with experienced PH professionals in areas in which they are seeking expert advice (e.g. therapy transitions).
Additional Criteria for PHCC Accreditation Mentors
- Obtained accreditation and practice as PH Coordinator at a Comprehensive Care Center (CCC) or Regional Clinical Program (RCP).
Served one full term on either PHCC Oversight or Review Committees (past service) within the last five years.
- PHCC Accreditation Mentors cannot be currently serving on PHCC Oversight or Review Committees to avoid potential conflicts of interest.
[wufoo username=”phassociation” formhash=”qqjqt0g0vgljdh” autoresize=”true” height=”3075″ header=”show” ssl=”true”]