PH Professional Network Committees
PHPN committee members work to advance the collaborative approach to quality pulmonary hypertension (PH) care. Nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, respiratory therapists, physician assistants, social workers and other health care professionals team up with PHA staff to develop innovative education initiatives and resources. They provide unique and useful resources to hone our members’ knowledge, improve patient care and provide helpful tools to educate patients. PHPN’s committees lie at the core of the Network’s mission to unite the professional community in providing the best care possible for PH patients.
Take your commitment to the next level – Join one of our committees and help forge the future of PH care! Have a question? Email gro.noitaicossAHP@NPHP to find out more.
Application for PHPN Committee Membership
- Develops educational resources for PH patients and caregivers.
- Provides tools to help patients more easily manage and communicate about their disease.
- Identifies knowledge gaps among patients, caregivers and health care professionals.
- Reviews new and current educational resources provided by PHA for the PH community.
This committee is the perfect match for members who are passionate about empowering PH patients and maximizing clinicians’ time with them. This committee is currently full, but this page will be updated when there are open seats.
- Creates and updates practice tools for use in clinic and resources for PH-treating health care professionals to help them provide quality patient care.
- Identifies best care practices and informational needs among the PH-treating community.
- Works closely with the Education Committee to curate practice resources, including patient education materials, for use by PH-treating health care professionals.
This committee is the perfect match for members who are passionate about improving the quality of patient care across all disciplines. Join us today.
- Plans all professional education activities for PHA’s biennial PHPN Symposium.
- Invites speakers and conceptualizes new programming for the PHPN Symposium.
- Creatively introduces new networking opportunities at the PHPN Symposium.
This committee is the perfect match for members who are passionate about creating meaningful continuing education and networking opportunities for their peers. Join us today.
PHPN Executive Committee
PHPN Leadership includes the Chair, Chair-Elect and Immediate Past Chair of the Network. The Executive Committee is composed of the Leadership and the Chair of each of the three committees, Education, Practice and Symposium, and the Symposium Committee Vice-Chair. The PHPN Executive Committee meets twice each year to discuss the needs of the PHPN community, report progress and set goals for the future to encourage PHPN involvement with PHA’s activities and mission.