Seven new videos — four in English and three in Spanish — are now live on PHA Classroom. We invite you to view these newly-released “Quick Clips” to get answers to some of the most frequently asked questions that PHA receives from the PH community. PH-treating health care professionals provide answers to questions on topics such as oxygen access tips, PH due to chronic lung disease, diagnostic testing, palliative care and more. Click below to enjoy our new content.
Check out the links below to get quick answers to FAQ’s in PH:
- How often do I have to have an echocardiogram?
- After my first right heart cath, how often do I need to have another one, and why?
- Is there a standard for how often I should have certain diagnostic testing? How does this vary, or does it depend on the doctor?
- What is a HUB?
- ¿Con qué frecuencia necesito recibir un ecocardiograma?
- ¿Existe un estándar para la frecuencia con la que debo tener ciertas pruebas de diagnóstico? ¿O depende de cada médico?
- ¿Después de la cateterización cardíaca inicial, con qué frecuencia se necesita hacerse otro examen y por qué?
PHA strives for PHA Classroom to provide relevant and helpful online learning for people living with PH and their loved ones. To suggest a PH topic for Classroom, please contact Lori Lopez at Classroom@PHAssociation.org.