Since the end of 2014 a total of 54 (three adult RCPs, 43 adult CCCs, eight pediatric CCCs) pulmonary hypertension (PH) programs, across 28 states, have received PHCC accreditation. Last month, the quality improvement initiative continued expansion as the PHCC Regional Clinical Programs (RCP) pilot site program concluded with accreditation of the first three RCP sites (listed below). By undergoing the application and site review process these medical professionals helped provide valuable feedback resulting in various revisions to the application, application packet, site visit structure and PHCC reviewer documents. On Monday, August 14 2017, the RCP online application will open to all interested applicant programs. The PHCC online application portal can be accessed here: https://phassociation.org/phcarecenters/medical-professionals/application/.
- Name of Program: Central Coast Pulmonary Hypertension Center
- Institutional Affiliation: French Hospital Medical Center
- Clinic Address: 1428 Phillips Lane, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- Telephone: 805-543-4407
- Director: Michael Ryan, M.D.
- Coordinator: Dave Anderson, P.A.
- Name of Program: Pulmonary Hypertension Clinic
- Institutional Affiliation: Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Clinic Address: 1st Floor Heart Hospital, AHFC, Norfolk, VA 23507
- Telephone: 757-388-9138
- Director: Michael Eggert, M.D.
- Coordinator: Robyn Kunkel, P.A.
- Name of Program: Pulmonary Vascular Disease Program
- Institutional Affiliation: University of Connecticut Health
- Clinic Address: 263 Farmington Avenue, Farmington, CT 06030
- Telephone: 860-679-3585
- Director: Raymond Foley, M.D.
- Coordinator: Diahann Wilcox, APRN
If you know of colleagues or programs that would like to apply, please send them the link above or direct any inquiries to PHCC@PHAssociation.org.