Ask a Pulmonary Hypertension Specialist
Each quarter, our quarterly newsletter, Pathlight, features a question from the PH community and its answer from a PH specialist. Send us your questions, keeping in mind doctors can only address general topics that are not specific to individuals. Send submissions to gro.noitaicossAHP@codaksa or call 301-565-3004 x744.
Browse Questions from the Archive
- What is PPHN (persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn)?
- What is schistosomiasis? How is it connected to pulmonary hypertension?
- What recommendations would you give a PH patient interested in alternative forms of exercise like yoga?
- As a pulmonary hypertension patient, what can I do to make traveling easier for myself?
- What should I know as a pulmonary hypertension patient when I get a cold?
- Do pulmonary hypertension medications cause hair loss?
- What is palliative care, and how does it differ from hospice care?
- What is exercise-induced pulmonary hypertension?