Learn how other teens with PH are coping with life, family, friends, high school and more.
- Coping as a Teenager with PH
- Living with PH … and your family
- Coping with High School
- Planning for College
- Creative Expression as a Coping Tool
Check back for upcoming articles on transitioning to an adult PH specialist and more!
Do you have a topic that you’d like to see featured in the Teen section of PHA’s website? Email Teens@PHAssociation.org to let us know!
Living with PH Guides
Download one or more of the Living with Pulmonary Hypertension PDF guides below to learn about what to expect and how to move forward if you or someone in your family is living with pulmonary hypertension.
- A Guide for the Newly Diagnosed
- A Guide for Long-Term Survivors
- A Guide for Parents
- A Guide for Caregivers
- A Guide for Teens