Nominations are now open for the Pulmonary Hypertension Association (PHA) Outstanding Member Awards. The Outstanding Member Awards honor people who raise awareness and give a voice and face to the pulmonary hypertension (PH) community. The awards recognize their advocacy, fundraising, promotion of quality patient care, and efforts to advance PH research.
The Outstanding Member Awards will be presented at the PHA 2020 International PH Conference and Scientific Sessions Saturday, June 13, in Anaheim, California.
Patients, family, friends and medical professionals can nominate someone whom they believe best represents the PH community. Nominations can be made through the PHA 2020 website.
- Outstanding Physician
- Outstanding Allied Health Professional
- Outstanding PH Citizen (patient)
- Outstanding Young PH Citizen (given to a person under age 30)
- Outstanding Caregiver
- Outstanding PHA Support Group Leader
- Julie Hendry Memorial Scholarship Award (non-patient volunteer)
- Rino Aldrighetti Leadership Award
It’s not too late to get in on the action: PHA 2020 registration is open, and scholarships are still available.