The latest edition of Advances in Pulmonary Hypertension addresses basic and clinical pulmonary hypertension (PH) research. Advances is the Pulmonary Hypertension Association’s quarterly peer-reviewed clinical journal.
Volume 22, Issue 1, includes articles on:
- The Future of PAH Treatment.
- Point: Is It Time to Lower the Cut-off for Increased Pulmonary Vascular Resistance? Yes.
- Counterpoint: Pulmonary Vascular Resistance 2.0 – Shedding Light or Casting Shadows
- Roundtable Discussion: Pros and Cons of the 2022 ERS/ESC Guidelines: Practicality vs Real World View.
- Real-World Implementation: Nursing Role in Balancing the Art and Science of PAH Risk Assessment.
“We have invited accomplished PH experts to help us navigate through some of the increasingly complex challenges in the diagnosis and treatment of PH,” guest editors Ron Oudiz, M.D., and Thenappan Thenappan, M.D., state. The issue also covers promising new pharmaceuticals on the horizon that target new PAH pathways. It also includes all abstracts from PHA 2022 International PH Conference and Scientific Sessions.
Advances in Pulmonary Hypertension is available for free online. Register to be notified when future issues are published.