The latest issue of Advances in Pulmonary Hypertension addresses pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) as a systemic disease.
“Even in its purest form, the idiopathic or hereditary PAH, the rest of the body is affected when various organs begin suffering from inadequate perfusion, initially with exertion, then even at rest,” says guest editor Ioana R. Preston, M.D.
Volume 20, Issue 3, includes articles on:
- Pulmonary Hypertension in Collagen Vascular Disorders.
- Hematologic Disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Obesity and Pulmonary Hypertension: A Discussion With Deborah Jo Levine and Anna Hemnes.
- Obesity and Pulmonary Hypertension.
- PH Roundtable: PH and COVID-19 as a Systemic Infection.
Advances in Pulmonary Hypertension is the Pulmonary Hypertension Association’s quarterly peer-reviewed clinical journal. Advances is available for free online. Learn when the next issue is available.