Meet up with Pulmonary Hypertension Association (PHA) staff as we head out across the nation with information and resources to help people living with conditions which may put them at increased risk of developing PH. PHA is committed to doing outreach and education so people with associated conditions know what to look out for, how to get screened and what to do if they are diagnosed.
- Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research – Patient Education Conference, April 13, Iowa City, Iowa
- Scleroderma Foundation – National Patient Education Conference, July 19-21, Chicago
- Cure HHT – HHT Conference, Sept. 21-22, Pompano Beach, Fla.
- PERT Consortium – 5th Annual Pulmonary Embolism Symposium, Oct. 3-5, Boston
- Sickle Cell Disease Association of America – National SCDAA Convention, Oct. 9-12, Baltimore
- Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation – PFF Summit, Nov. 7, San Antonio
This year’s dates and locations for PHA on the Road, a free educational and networking event for individuals with PH and their caregivers and families, will be announced in late spring.