Submit a Proposal for PHA 2022 Breakout Sessions
The Pulmonary Hypertension Association is seeking breakout session speakers for PHA 2022 International PH Conference and Scientific Sessions. PHA 2022 will take place June 10-12, 2022, in Atlanta. Presentations can be in English or Spanish, but proposals must be in English. The deadline to submit proposals is Jan. 4, 2021.
Who’s eligible to present?
- People with pulmonary hypertension.
- Family members and friends.
- Health care professionals
- Pediatric/parenting issues.
- New diagnosis.
- Young adulthood.
- Living with PH.
- Caregiver experiences/challenges.
You can submit more than one proposal, but each must be on a different topic.
The PHA 2022 planning committee will review and rank proposals based on:
- Does the presentation fit the track and topic selected?
- Is the topic relevant to the community?
- Are the solutions presented new or innovative?
- Can the solutions presented be easily duplicated or implemented by the community?
Proposals are due Jan. 4, 2021. Submit a proposal.
The committee will email those selected to speak in February 2022. PHA will announce the speaker lineup in February when online registration opens.