Pulmonary Hypertension Clinicians and Researchers Membership Benefits
Pulmonary Hypertension Clinicians and Researchers (PHCR) is PHA’s medical membership network for physicians and researchers interested in pulmonary hypertension. Join PHCR to be instantly connected with hundreds of PH-treating physicians and researchers in the U.S. and around the world, including members of PHA’s Scientific Leadership Council (SLC).
PHCR Member Benefits
- List your practice in the Find a Doctor section of the PHA website
- Exchange ideas on the PHCR email group
- Enjoy discounted registration fees for PHA’s International PH Conference and Scientific Sessions and the PH Professional Network Symposium
- Share your expertise by speaking at an upcoming PHA program or writing a guest column for one of PHA’s publications
- Partner with PHA by hosting a Building Medical Education in PH event at your institution
- Submit your news or events for potential inclusion in one of PHA’s publications
- Receive the PH Roundup – PHA’s monthly newsletter about cutting-edge opportunities and findings in the field.
Join or Renew
Membership in PHCR is open to physicians and PhD-level researchers for an annual fee of $135. Applicants who are completing residency or fellowship programs and are interested in pulmonary hypertension may become members for $35, a $100 discount.
PHA is offering an introductory first year of free PHCR membership for physicians, researchers, residents and fellows outside of the United States. PHA believes that medical professionals everywhere should have access to current PH medical information and an opportunity to network with others in the field. We hope your free year of membership in PHCR will provide you with valuable connections, tools and education and that you will become a dues-paying member in the following years.
For physicians in countries that have a Gross National Income (GNI) per capita of less than $5,000, PHA is offering free membership renewals on a yearly basis.