PH Clinicians and Researchers (PHCR) Membership Benefits
PHCR is a community of physicians and PhD-level researchers dedicated to providing quality patient care and advancing research in PH.
PHCR Member Benefits
- List your practice in PHA’s Find a Doctor Directory to allow patients to more easily find you.
- Connect with hundreds of PH-treating colleagues in real time in the PHCR email group.
Publications and Information
- Utilize clinical practice tools and patient education resources available in the PH Practice Library within PHA’s Member Portal.
- Receive PH Roundup – PHA’s monthly e-newsletter for health care professionals with the latest scientific findings and research opportunities.
- Receive a quarterly issue alert email with Table of Contents for Advances in Pulmonary Hypertension, The Official Journal of the Pulmonary Hypertension Association.
- Receive Pathlight – PHA’s quarterly magazine with medical updates and stories from the PH community.
- Utilize discounts on patient education materials such as PHA’s flagship resource, Understanding Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Claim a free digital copy of the Pulmonary Hypertension: A Patient’s Survival Guide, the comprehensive patient and caregiver reference for PH.
- Access member-exclusive discounts to attend PHA’s biennial meetings – PHPN Symposium and PHA’s International PH Conference and Scientific Sessions where you can network and earn CME/CE and network.
- Partner with PHA to promote a PH event at your institution in PH Roundup and a one-time email to PHA medical members within 500 miles of your institution.
- Share your expertise by speaking at an upcoming PHA program or writing a guest column for one of PHA’s publications.
|PHCR Membership Type||Total Price|
|Physicians and PhD-Level Researchers 1 Year||$175.00|
|Physicians and PhD-Level Researchers 2 Year (7% discount)||$325.50|
|Physicians and PhD-Level Researchers 3 Year (10% discount)||$472.50|
|Physicians and PhD-Level Researchers 4 Year (15% discount)||$595.00|
|Resident, Medical Student or Fellow 1 Year||$50.00|
|Resident, Medical Student or Fellow 2 Year (7% discount)||$93.00|
|International Physicians, Researchers, Residents and Fellows||First year Free*|
PHA offers an introductory first year of free PHCR membership for physicians, researchers, residents and fellows outside of the United States. PHA believes that medical professionals everywhere should have access to current PH medical information and an opportunity to network with others in the field. We hope your free year of membership in PHCR will provide you with valuable connections, tools and education which will inspire you to continue your membership.
*PHA offers free membership renewals on a yearly basis for physicians in countries that have a Gross National Income (GNI) per capita of less than $5,000. PHA uses data provided by the World Bank to define these countries.