Seeking Financial Assistance Because of Caring Voice Developments? Previous CVC Clients Should Make That Clear When Contacting Manufacturers.

In January, the Department of Health and Humans Services informed companies that manufacture PH medications that they would be permitted to provide one year of free medication to some individuals who received assistance from the Caring Voice Coalition as of Nov. 28, 2017. To be eligible, a PH patient must have health insurance through a federal program such as Medicare, Medicaid or CHAMPVA. If you are seeking this type of assistance, you must contact the company that manufactures your PH medication and clearly state that you received a grant from the Caring Voice Coalition as of Nov. 28, 2017. Patient Assistance Program staff may not be permitted to ask you about this until you bring it up.

For a list of PH medications and the companies that manufacture them, please visit If you have additional questions about PHA’s Treatment Access Program, contact or 301-565-3004 x749.

2018-02-16T16:16:51+00:00 February 16th, 2018|