PHA’s International PH Conference and Scientific Sessions bring together more than 1,500 patients, caregivers, medical professionals and other friends of PHA every two years to share information on the latest PH research, treatments and lifestyle issues. The 2018 Conference is fewer than 200 days away! Registration will open by the end of January 2018 for those who will be joining us in Orlando, Fla., June 29-July 1, 2018. To help offset costs for patients who are in need of assistance, PHA is able to offer a limited number of scholarships to qualifying patients. The Conference scholarship application period will open when Early Bird registration opens at the end of January.
- To apply for any kind of scholarship, you must be a paid PHA member through July 1, 2018. Join today! Not sure if you’re a member? Email email@example.com to check your member status.
- There are four different kinds of scholarships: U.S. Adult, U.S. Pediatric, International and Stipends. Each has its own requirements you can learn about here.
- Scholarships applications will open at the same time registration does, at the end of January. Stay tuned!
- Pediatric scholarships help kids with PH and a parent or guardian come to Conference.
- The application process will be done entirely online at the PHA website.
- Don’t forget! You have to be a paid member of PHA. Join today.