PHA was recently made aware of a national shortage of the diluent used for mixing some PH medications. The shortage is a result of product manufactures who have been affected by the 2017 hurricane season. The specialty pharmacies that deliver PH medications are working to monitor available supplies and purchase as much inventory as possible. In addition, people who use these diluents may notice a change in the diluent container they receive with their medication shipment accompanied by a notice from their specialty pharmacy about this change. If you have questions about your PH medication shipment or would like to review the process of mixing your medication with a pharmacist or nurse please contact your specialty pharmacy.
- Accredo/CuraScript/ExpressScripts: 1-866-FightPH (1-866-344-4874)
- Cigna Tel-Drug: 1-855-326-7463
- CVS/Caremark: 1-877-242-2738
- Humana Specialty Pharmacy: 1-855-478-8405
- Briova/OptumRx: 1-855-856-0536
- Walgreens/Medmark: 1-888-347-3416