The Pulmonary Hypertension Association (PHA) currently hosts five specific Facebook groups for people living with PH. These groups provide members with a supportive space to share stories, updates, goals, worries and hopes, and ask questions and affirm others on their journeys. PHA hosts the following groups:
- Long Term Thrivers – for people living with PH for several years
- Generation Hope – for people living with PH between 18 and 39 years old
- CTEPH – for people living with chronic thromboembolic PH, or CTEPH
- PH Plus – for people living with PH associated with another condition
- Teens – for people living with PH between 13 and 19 (no parents; sorry!)
PHA volunteer moderators play a huge role in building and maintaining a supportive and respectful group environment by vetting requests before members join the group, connecting people with additional resources and making sure posts respect PHA’s group guidelines. Help build this supportive, online community! Apply to become a PHA Facebook group moderator by completing the volunteer form. For more information, contact Abby at Support@PHAssociation.org.