The Pulmonary Hypertension Association’s (PHA’s) 2021 PH Professional Network (PHPN) Symposium, Sept. 30-Oct. 3, 2021, will feature a poster hall in conjunction with its medical education activities. PHA invites abstract submissions in the areas of basic science, clinical science and case studies. Encore abstracts are welcome as long as the work does not infringe upon any copyright, proprietary or personal right of any third party.
Abstracts should be no more than a single page, excluding space for tables and figures. Format using the following specifications:
- Times New Roman font
- Minimum font size 11
- Single-spaced rows
- One-inch margins
The online submission form requires:
- Title of Abstract
- Authors, Institution and Institution Location (City, State or Province, and Country)
- List all authors in the order you would like them to appear online.
- Purpose (optional)
- The deadline for abstract submission is June 8, 2021.
- Authors should submit abstracts to the PHPN Symposium Committee via the online submission form. PHA no longer accepts email submissions.
- Please designate whether the abstract should be considered for the Clinical Science, Basic Science or Case Study category.
CME/CE will be available for attendance and participation in poster sessions. Contact information, an updated CV, relevant disclosures and a signed continuing education agreement will be collected for the presenter of each accepted poster.
Abstracts will be evaluated by the PHPN Symposium Committee. Notification will be sent to the main point of contact by email no later than June 30, 2021 along with additional information about the poster presentation format. The text of the accepted abstracts will be published online at PHAssociation.org/Research/Abstracts and in the PHPN 2021 Mobile App.