Bereavement Telephone Support Group
Have you lost someone to pulmonary hypertension (PH)? Join this telephone support group to connect with others who have lost loved ones to PH and discuss struggles, triumphs and receive support. Telephone support groups are conducted virtually, so you can attend the meeting from anywhere.
What to expect from a PHA telephone support group
- A positive place to connect, find support and ask questions.
- A PHA volunteer will read a confidentiality statement and facilitate introductions and open discussion.
- We share the space so everyone has a chance to speak, though you may also just listen.
- Avoid discussing controversial topics, such as politics and religion.
How to participate
- Register for a meeting.
- Receive an email with the meeting phone number and a computer link. PHA uses RingCentral software to conduct the calls.
- Join the meeting by dialing the phone number or clicking the link to join the video chat.
- Mute yourself when you’re not speaking.