Young Adult Telephone Support Group
What to expect from a PHA telephone support group
- A positive place to connect, find support and ask questions.
- A PHA volunteer will read a confidentiality statement and facilitate introductions and open discussion.
- We share the space so everyone has a chance to speak, though you may also just listen.
- Avoid discussing controversial topics, such as politics and religion.
How to participate
- Register for a meeting.
- Receive an email with the meeting phone number and a computer link. PHA uses RingCentral software to conduct the calls.
- Join the meeting by dialing the phone number or clicking the link to join the video chat.
- Mute yourself when you’re not speaking.