More than half the top stories in PHA News this year were COVID-19 related, reflecting your concerns and need for information and resources about the pandemic.
The March 12 letter from Ron Oudiz, M.D., overwhelming was the most-read story in PHA News this year. Dr. Oudiz, then chair of the Pulmonary Hypertension Association’s Scientific Leadership Committee, addressed the community after the public health emergency was declared.
In addition to pandemic-related contented, articles about research studies, treatment and diagnosis were popular.
Thank you for your support of PHA News. We look forward to bringing more compelling content in 2021.
In the meantime, enjoy revisiting our best of 2020:
- A Message from PHA’s Scientific Leadership Council Chair on COVID-19
- PH Treatment Access and COVID-19
- Could Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Patients Be at a Lower Risk From Severe COVID-19?
- How Does Body Weight Affect PAH Patients?
- COVID-19 FAQ for the PH Community
- PHA Advocacy Success: 2 Ambrisentan REMS Programs to Merge
- New FAQ on COVID-19 Vaccines, Tests and Treatment
- In-Person Testing, Signature Requirements Waived for Home Oxygen
- The Wait Is Over. Find Out the Location for PHA 2022
- Will COVID-19 Affect Your Therapy Access?