PHA is just three weeks away from the PH Professional Network (PHPN) Symposium, “Influencing the Practice: The Art and Science of Treating Pulmonary Hypertension” to be held in Washington, D.C., on Sept. 5-7.
While there are many reasons PHA and its team is looking forward to this year’s event, here are 10 reasons why health care professionals in the pulmonary hypertension (PH) field should register for Symposium.
- They can network with more than 400 of their peers working in PH.
- New professionals can grow their knowledge about the basics of PH diagnosis, treatment and management.
- Niche topics in PH – including new treatments, hot discussions in the field, associated conditions and management of pediatric PH – will be explored.
- Professionals can earn up to 12.5 hours of CME/CE.
- The Inaugural PHPN Trivia Night Support offers a chance to support a great cause, the PHA Conference Scholarship Fund, which helps send newly diagnosed patients to PHA 2020 International PH Conference and Scientific Sessions.
- The Opening Reception keynote speech on “Why We Do What We Do” by George Ruiz, M.D., begins the symposium on an inspiring note.
- Attendees will hear about cutting-edge research and case studies, attend lightning round presentations of selected abstracts and talk to abstract authors during the accredited Poster Hall session.
- The PHPN Meet & Greet offers opportunities for professionals to get more involved in PHPN and PHA.
- The PH Care Centers Post-Symposium Workshop provides vital education about PHA Pulmonary Hypertension Care Centers (PHCC) accreditation, re-accreditation and the PHA Registry (PHAR).
- And finally, Advocacy Day takes place on Sept. 5! PH professionals can advocate alongside their colleagues for their patients’ needs on Capitol Hill.
Information about the PHPN Symposium can be found at PHAssociation.org/Symposium/Registration.