Parents of Children with PH
The Pulmonary Hypertension Association is home to a growing community of families with children affected by PH. Connect with others who share your experience and learn about the resources available to you as your family adjusts to life with this illness.
Become an informed advocate.
The more you know, the better equipped you’ll be to advocate for your child in a variety of situations. While there’s currently no cure for PH, there are PH-specific therapies available to manage symptoms and improve your child’s quality of life. Explore the pages below to learn more about making informed choices and ensuring your child receives the best care possible.
- Watch recorded webinars about caring for a child with PH
- Connect with other parents
- Locate a PH pediatrician
- Request these free information packets for your family
- Read our Pediatric FAQ
- Get tips to help you and your family cope with PH
- Plan for school
- Plan for summer camp
- Respite for parents – when you need a break